Monday, July 9, 2012

The Goal

There are times in life when you just get tired of dreaming. It's frustrating that something can be so close, and still yet so far away. You feel like you deserve it, perhaps you've earned it but still it is beyond reach. You think it will make you content. That maybe it will fill that whole that makes itself apparent everyday. Though I am so angry with myself for pining and so desperately craving it, I am still reaching; although I know it won't keep me satisfied forever and soon I will want again. It is exceedingly important to one's self esteem to never give up. The day will come when that thirst will be quenched and another will arise within your soul. This is what keeps us busy on earth; desire. Giving more effort towards that dream everyday; patience. The universe has already decided, your day will come as long as you're still chasing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment